Hi there Everybody,
It’s Louisa here again. Gosh I’ve been a way for a long while haven’t I? I have been writing and talking about the Lovely Raw Food Lifestyle but not on-line so much of late. But I have to correct that now as I so enjoy doing that too. I’ve been trying to establish doing more presenting and performing Raw Talks to a live audience. So, very sorry for my silence, it’s time for some noise, or chatter at least. I got snowed under with so many other things that I slipped in giving my blog some priority – and that’s just not good enough! Soooooooo .
So Happy new year to you. A new 2009, and only 3 years away to 2012 (and the end of the Mayan calender, and their official view of a New Era to the new consciousness predicted by the ancient cultures – that has already begun of course). Boy can’t you feel it? My question is – what will you do to develop yourself to keep up with the energetic changes that we are going to become more accessible to, now and in the future? How might you develop your awareness and senstivities to spirituality and vibrational living, your health, your connection with nature and energy – since we are all fundamentally energy and vibration?
How about starting with Raw Food? Perhaps a new recipe, a workshop, a seminpurchasing and using a new sturdy raw food equipement for more versitile food preparations, perhaps a Raw Food lecture, an book, and new determination to improve your diet etc. I’m doing more juicing this year (including live-sprouts in my juice, more green food, and more blended foods for easy digestion, which feels like a good plan for me). And in March, in line with spring time, the best time to start a cleanse, go raw, and all that, I’m giving a 3 hour Raw Food Presentation. If you fancy it, check out the details below and see if you can come.
To all friends and acquaintances in health, I hope that you are all really very well. I’m doing a Raw Food Healing Talk, on 15th March in Manchester, UK, so I’m wanting to let you know about it, as you might want to put it in your diary and come along. You checked out the poster link above?
Let me ask you a question or few…
- How interested are you in appreciating ‘how we create well-being through what we eat’? A natural diet of alive raw foods?
- In eating natural foods based on fresh fruits & vegetables, nuts & seeds, superfoods, herbs, spices?
- In seeing how can we use foods to make a difference? And how we might create less struggle in applying it to ourselves. Instead perhaps, eating healthily with genuine consistency?
- In having more energy, and cellular cleansing – therefore cellular healing – so important to overall vitality?
- In feeling more in rhythm with Nature & the Seasons?
- In learning how to prepare some ‘Winter-Warming’ Raw Gourmet meals?
I ask myself these questions a lot
And I’m very excited about this opportunity coming up, to present a Raw Food Healing Talk in Manchester, UK, held at the 8th Day Café this autumn. My themes come out of a natural curiosity around the body’s innate ability to heal itself when given the chance. And also the range of foods, & gentle detoxification the body may need to be able to do that efficiently. If you wish, you can ponder these ideas and consider with me…
- The natural art of EATING (Live Raw Foods).
- The natural art of HEALING (Cleansing & Rejuvenating through Diet)
- The nature heart of the natural Spring Time Energy, to support Detoxification for GROWTH (that can naturally flower through this organic process)
Interested, maybe? Then come along and become a little more enlightened. I am more than happy to invite you along. Hopefully this is one of the first of a new batch of Raw Food Talk Events that could get established at the 8th Day Café as a venue, over the coming year, if there is the demand.
The Raw Food Healing Presentation,
Sunday 15th March 2009, 1-3.30pm 8th Day Café, Oxford Road , Manchester. It takes the form of a Lecture, Question & Answer, and Raw Food Demonstration. It’s an advanced-ticket only event, on a first come first served basis. Tickets are on sell at £10 via the Café, or via phone. Please speak to Janet or Brenda on (0161) 273 4878, or from myself. Check details in Contacts.
Hopefully see you there.
Louisa Eyo xxx